How do you remove a Delta faucet nozzle?
If you put a mirror under the faucet spout, you’ll be able to see that an inset Delta faucet aerator has a series of notches around its outer perimeter. Delta makes a cylindrical plastic tool that fits inside the spout and couples with these notches, allowing you to unscrew the aerator by turning the key.
How do you remove a Delta faucet without screws?
How to Remove Double Faucet Handles without Screw:
- Step 1: Turn Off the Water.
- Step 2: Twist the Handle’s Base.
- Step 3: Remove the Screw.
- Step 4: Pull Out the Cartridge.
- Step 1: Remove the Button.
- Step 2: Remove the Allen Key.
- Step 3: Pull off the Faucet Handle.
- Step 4: Expose the Cartridge.
Where is model number on Delta kitchen faucet?
The model number is on the packaging as well as the Installation instructions provided with your faucet.
Why does my Delta touch faucet drip?
The most common reason why a Delta shower faucet is leaking is because of the cartridge inside it. When it’s faulty, water will keep dripping even if you turn it off completely. To fix this, the first thing that you need to do is to figure out the part that you need to replace.