- 1 How do you remove the handle on a Moen one lever kitchen faucet?
- 2 How do you take apart a Moen kitchen faucet?
- 3 How do you remove a Moen faucet handle without visible screws?
- 4 How do you remove a screwless faucet handle?
- 5 How do you tighten a Moen single handle kitchen faucet base?
- 6 Where is the model number on a Moen kitchen faucet?
- 7 Where is the model number on a Moen cartridge?
How do you remove the handle on a Moen one lever kitchen faucet?
Some Moen faucets have handles that remove by loosening the screw in the back of the handle. To loosen this screw use a 3/32″ hex wrench. After the handle has been removed unscrew the spout collar nut by turning counterclockwise then lift and rotate the spout.
How do you take apart a Moen kitchen faucet?
Steps to follow to remove a Moen kitchen faucet
- Step 1: Turn off water.
- Step 2: Drain the pipes.
- Step 3: Remove the handle.
- Step 4: Remove the dome and plastic sleeve.
- Step 5: Removing the handle mechanism.
- Step 6: Remove the ring and washer.
- Step 7: Remove the spout.
- Step 8: Pull out the cartridge.
How do you remove a Moen faucet handle without visible screws?
If you can’t have it out with your plain hands, try using a pair of pliers or faucet handle puller. Pliers can scratch your faucet’s handle if applied directly. Wrap an old cloth or towel around the handle’s base then use the pliers. After removing the handle, you may find some mineral deposits.
How do you remove a screwless faucet handle?
Once you find the necessary tools, you’ll need to follow these steps to remove the screwless faucet handle successfully.
- Step 1: Turn off the water.
- Step 2: Remove the cap on top of your faucet.
- Step 3: Remove the hidden set crew.
- Step 4: Remove the faucet handle.
- Step 5: Rinse off mineral deposits.
How do you tighten a Moen single handle kitchen faucet base?
Loosen and remove both supply lines by turning the nuts counterclockwise with the adjusted wrench. Slide a basin wrench up to one of the nuts holding the base to the sink. Turn the nut clockwise with the basin wrench until tight. Tighten the second faucet base nut.
Where is the model number on a Moen kitchen faucet?
The model/series number is usually a four or five digit number and can be followed by letters. On the underside of the spout, the series number may be found. There is a decorative ring at the bottom of the spout that has a series number on it.
Where is the model number on a Moen cartridge?
Where do I find my faucet model number?
- The model number is printed on a tag that is attached to the cold water supply line of the faucet.
- The supply line is located below the sink, countertop, bath rim, or behind the bowl of a bidet.
- The model number, or part number, is typically preceded by “P/N.”