How do I remove a Kohler kitchen faucet?
To remove a Kohler kitchen faucet completely, you’ll need to disconnect the supply lines (with the water off, of course). Use an adjustable wrench to unscrew these, and then reach under and behind the sink basins to feel for the screws that hold the faucet to the counter via a large washer.
How do you replace a Kohler single handle faucet?
Replace the Valve in a Single Handle Faucet
- Turn off the water to the faucet.
- Remove the plug button from the handle (Fig.
- Loosen the screw underneath the plug button to remove the handle (Fig.
- Unscrew the bonnet counterclockwise to expose the valve and the mounting nut; the bonnet should remove easily by hand (Fig.
Is it hard to install a kitchen faucet yourself?
As you can see, it’s not hard to replace a kitchen faucet yourself! If you have an extra hole in your sink, consider installing a kitchen sink soap dispenser while you’re at it! It’s a quick and easy project, especially if you already have the tools on hand from replacing the faucet.
How do you tighten a Kohler kitchen faucet handle?
Tighten the Handle
- Turn off the water supply.
- Rotate the handle to the “ON” position.
- Using a 3/32″ or 2.5 mm hex wrench, tighten the handle setscrew by turning it clockwise.
- Rotate the handle to the “OFF” position.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Rotate the handle to the “ON” position to confirm proper operation.
How do you remove a Kohler faucet handle without screws?
How to Remove a Bathroom Faucet Handle that Have No Screws:
- Step 1: Locate the Cap or Button.
- Step 2: Use a Flat Screwdriver to Pop Out the Button or Cap.
- Step 3: Turn Off the Water Supply.
- Step 4: Remove the Screw.
- Step 5: Pull the Handle.
How do you remove a Kohler faucet head?
To remove it, pull out the head, clamp the tube to prevent the head from retracting and unscrew the head from the collar at the end of the tube. You’ll find the aerator inside head or inside the collar, and you can extract it with needle-nose pliers.