Can you hook up only cold water to faucet?
The answer to that is yes you can. A lot of people tend to get hot and cold water mixer faucets because there will be a wider range of designs to choose from and the designs are usually better than the single output faucet.
How do you install a cold water line?
- Turn Off the Water. Locate the fixture shutoff valve on the cold water supply line under the kitchen sink.
- Disconnect the Faucet Water Line.
- Connect the Tee Adapter.
- Connect the Faucet and Refrigerator Supply Tubes.
- Connect the Supply Tube to the Refrigerator.
- Turn on the Water.
How do I connect a garden hose to my sink?
Let’s get started!
- Place Pail Under You Sink’s Water Source.
- Turn Water Source Valve to the Off Position.
- Use Your Wrench to Remove Existing water line From Water Source.
- Tighten Three Way Compression Adapter to Water Source.
- Attach Faucet’s Cold Water Hose Line to Top of Compression Adapter.
What are tap connectors?
Tap connectors are used to connect hot and cold taps and come in metal or plastic options. They are designed to be quick and easy to use and range from versions suitable for regular household use to more robust, heavy-duty options for commercial systems.