How do I remove a Price Pfister kitchen faucet handle?
Remove Handle You’ll need to find the set screw (most times it’s directly under the handle) and use a 3/32 allen wrench to remove it by turning counter-clockwise until it comes out (save for later). Occasionally the set screw hole is covered by a plug, which you can pop off with a small flat head screwdriver.
Where is the model number on a Pfister faucet?
Let’s start by identifying your faucet. If you still have your packaging or instruction manual, the product model number (usually an 8 digit code, i.e. F-529-7AYY) is displayed on the product package and on the instruction manual right below the product name.
How do you remove a screwless faucet handle?
Once you find the necessary tools, you’ll need to follow these steps to remove the screwless faucet handle successfully.
- Step 1: Turn off the water.
- Step 2: Remove the cap on top of your faucet.
- Step 3: Remove the hidden set crew.
- Step 4: Remove the faucet handle.
- Step 5: Rinse off mineral deposits.
How do you remove a kitchen faucet cartridge?
Unscrew the nut with an adjustable wrench. You’ll see a plastic cylinder with a stem on top. That’s the faucet cartridge. Remove the Handles and Nuts
- Use a screwdriver to remove each screw.
- Set the screw aside.
- Carefully pull straight up on the handle.
- Repeat for the other handle.