How do you put a Hotpoint oven door back on?
How to Adjust the Door on a Hotpoint Oven
- Removing the Door.
- Position one person on each side of the oven door.
- Open the door to the stop position.
- Grip each side of the door. Pull the door off the hinges.
- Installing the Door.
- Pull the hinges out to the stop position.
- Hold the door upright.
- Push the door onto the hinges.
Why won’t my oven door close all the way?
If your oven door doesn’t close all the way or hangs unevenly, several issues could be the culprit. Replace the hinges with identical new ones and hook them back into the hinge holes in the oven. Push the door down to lock the hinges in place, or replace the screws. Check the door springs to see if they are broken.
How do you remove a KitchenAid oven without the hinge lock?
To Remove KitchenAid Oven Door without Hinge Latches Open oven door to the first stop position (opened about 4″ [10.0 cm]). Grasp the door at each side. Do not use the door handle to lift the door. Evenly lift the door until it clears the hinge arms.