How do you remove a single handle faucet handle?
Single-Handle Bathroom Sink Faucets – Handle Removal
- Using a bladed screwdriver, gently pry off the plug button under the handle, taking care to protect all finished surfaces.
- Using a 1/8″ hex wrench, loosen the setscrew securing the handle to the valve stem.
- Lift off the handle.
- Unthread the bonnet to expose the valve.
How do you remove a Delta single handle faucet?
For a single-handle faucet:
- Under the sink, loosen the nut holding the top of the strap to the lift rod.
- Use the adjustable wrench to disconnect the water supply lines running to the faucet.
- Look underneath the sink to locate the mounting nut, which holds the faucet in place.