How can I hide my kitchen bins?
How Can I Hide a Kitchen Trash Can?
- Use an under-counter trash slide out kit.
- Use an in-cabinet trash storage pull out in lower cabinet.
- Use a pre-made stand-alone cabinet with tilt out door.
- Use a small trash bin that hangs on lower cabinet door.
- Go mobile with rolling trash bin storage container.
Where should I put my rubbish bin in my kitchen?
An ideal kitchen layout is one where the preparation, cooking and cleaning zones are separate but within a few steps from the other. The best place for a bin is in the cleaning zone; far enough from fresh food, but near the exit to make taking it out as well as recycling easier.
How do I clean a pullout bin?
Use a multi-purpose disinfectant spray on the inside of the bin and, then scrub it with a brush if it’s really dirty. Rinse and leave to dry. GHI TIP: Ideally, allow the bin to dry in the sun as the heat gets rid of mould. Then replace the bin liner.