How do you remove a Delta faucet without screws?
How to Remove Double Faucet Handles without Screw:
- Step 1: Turn Off the Water.
- Step 2: Twist the Handle’s Base.
- Step 3: Remove the Screw.
- Step 4: Pull Out the Cartridge.
- Step 1: Remove the Button.
- Step 2: Remove the Allen Key.
- Step 3: Pull off the Faucet Handle.
- Step 4: Expose the Cartridge.
How do you remove a Delta single handle faucet?
For a single-handle faucet:
- Under the sink, loosen the nut holding the top of the strap to the lift rod.
- Use the adjustable wrench to disconnect the water supply lines running to the faucet.
- Look underneath the sink to locate the mounting nut, which holds the faucet in place.
How do I tighten the nut under the kitchen sink faucet?
Use a basin wrench to tighten the nut the rest of the way. A basin wrench has jaws that clamp onto the nut and a long handle so you can reach it easily. Fit the jaws of the wrench around the nut and rotate the handle clockwise. The jaws automatically tighten when you do this.