How do you remove a Delta faucet without screws?
How to Remove Double Faucet Handles without Screw:
- Step 1: Turn Off the Water.
- Step 2: Twist the Handle’s Base.
- Step 3: Remove the Screw.
- Step 4: Pull Out the Cartridge.
- Step 1: Remove the Button.
- Step 2: Remove the Allen Key.
- Step 3: Pull off the Faucet Handle.
- Step 4: Expose the Cartridge.
How do I tighten the nut under the kitchen sink faucet?
Use a basin wrench to tighten the nut the rest of the way. A basin wrench has jaws that clamp onto the nut and a long handle so you can reach it easily. Fit the jaws of the wrench around the nut and rotate the handle clockwise. The jaws automatically tighten when you do this.
Can you install a faucet without the plate?
You can install units with or without deck plates in three-hole sinks. Four or five holes – Sinks with more holes allow you flexibility during installation. Install a single or double-handle faucet and use the remaining holes for accessories.