How do you remove a Delta faucet without screws?
How to Remove Double Faucet Handles without Screw:
- Step 1: Turn Off the Water.
- Step 2: Twist the Handle’s Base.
- Step 3: Remove the Screw.
- Step 4: Pull Out the Cartridge.
- Step 1: Remove the Button.
- Step 2: Remove the Allen Key.
- Step 3: Pull off the Faucet Handle.
- Step 4: Expose the Cartridge.
How do I remove a single handle kitchen faucet?
Look at the lower-front of the faucet to find the screw that holds the handle to the faucet. Turn the screw counterclockwise until the handle comes off, using an Allen wrench or screwdriver. Remove the large, chrome cap underneath, using pliers or an adjustable wrench.
Where is the model number on a Delta kitchen faucet?
Where is the model number on a Delta kitchen faucet? The model number is printed on a tag that is attached to the cold water supply line of the faucet. The supply line is located below the sink, countertop, bath rim, or behind the bowl of a bidet.