Follow these pantry organizing tips to make your kitchen look professional-level organized.
- Start With a Clean Slate. Empty your entire pantry, and thoroughly clean it before you begin the organization process.
- Take Inventory.
- Use Containers.
- Utilize Doors.
- Make a Kid-Friendly Spot.
- Use Extra Wall Space.
- 1 How do you build and organize a pantry?
- 2 How do I organize my pantry zones?
- 3 How do I organize my small kitchen pantry?
- 4 How do you organize the bags of chips in the pantry?
- 5 How do I maximize pantry space?
- 6 How often should you organize your pantry?
- 7 How do you categorize pantry items?
- 8 How do I store items in my pantry?
- 9 How do I update my pantry?
- 10 How do you organize a small pantry with deep shelves?
How do you build and organize a pantry?
The Most Brilliant Pantry Organization Hacks on the Internet
- Put pantry doors to good use.
- Use magazine holders to file canned goods.
- Make a DIY snack holder.
- Use drawer organizers as spice racks.
- Put lazy Susans in the corners.
- Attach wheels to crates.
- Label everything.
How do I organize my pantry zones?
Here are our suggestions for zoning success:
- Zone 1: Non-essentials. Store lesser-eaten foods in remoter areas such as top shelves or back corners.
- Zone 2: Dry Ingredients.
- Zone 3: Canned Goods.
- Zone 4: Quick Meals.
- Zone 5: Liquids.
- Zone 6: Herbs and Spices.
- Zone 7: Special Foods.
How do I organize my small kitchen pantry?
Here are some ways to make the most of your teeny-tiny pantry space.
- Adjust your shelves.
- Use bins to your advantage.
- Add a light.
- Think in a U-shape.
- Work in levels.
- Use the back of the door.
- Don’t let any wall space go to waste.
- Install pull-out shelves and drawers.
How do you organize the bags of chips in the pantry?
Give half-eaten bags of chips a home, thanks to this genius idea from Fennell Seeds. Just stick Command hooks on the side of the pantry. You can hang bags from the hooks by the hole in your chip clip. So easy!
How do I maximize pantry space?
10 Genius Products That Create More Storage Space in Your Pantry
- Add a swing-out shelving kit.
- Install dispensers for canned foods.
- Use hanging under-shelf storage baskets.
- Install shelf dividers.
- Save space with stackable wire baskets.
- Utilize an over-the-door storage shelf.
- Make room for slim, compact drawers.
How often should you organize your pantry?
How Often Should You Organize Your Pantry? This is really up to you, but I find that every 6 months works well for our family. If I go much longer, things start to get really disorganized. You could do it every 3 months or even just once a year.
How do you categorize pantry items?
Here are some pantry categories to consider:
- Dry ingredients.
- Wet ingredients.
- Healthy snacks.
- Junk food.
- Breakfast foods.
- Canned goods.
How do I store items in my pantry?
20 Genius Ways To Organize Your Pantry
- Coordinate your containers.
- Do a sweep of your spices.
- Get cans under control.
- Stock up on clear jars.
- Embrace baskets.
- Consolidate baking supplies.
- Put like items in plastic bins.
- Make use of the doors.
How do I update my pantry?
5 Ways to Update the Pantry
- Hang Light Accessories and Supplies. Use vacant space behind pantry doors to hang wire shelves or hooks.
- Install Easy-Access Drawers. Pull-out drawers make food storage organization easier.
- Line Shelves with Adhesive Paper.
- Mount LED Light Fixtures.
- Store Dried Food in Dependable Containers.
How do you organize a small pantry with deep shelves?
12 Tips for Organizing Your Deep Pantry
- Categorize what you have.
- Designate zones within your pantry.
- Put items you use often somewhere easily accessible.
- Keep snacks up high if you have young kids.
- Put new items at the back.
- Organize according to size.
- Get matching bins or baskets.
- Putting baking supplies in clear containers.