Depending on your choice of appliances and materials, your outdoor kitchen can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $100,000 to build. That’s quite the range! Fortunately, like indoor kitchen remodels, outdoor kitchens add value to your home.
- 1 How much is an outdoor kitchen worth?
- 2 How much did you pay for your outdoor kitchen?
- 3 Does an outdoor kitchen add value to a home UK?
- 4 Does outdoor kitchen add value?
- 5 Should I put a sink in my outdoor kitchen?
- 6 Do you need planning permission for an outdoor kitchen UK?
- 7 How do I protect my outdoor kitchen from the weather?
- 8 How do you install an outdoor kitchen?
- 9 How much does it cost to add a built in grill?
- 10 What is an outdoor kitchen called?
- 11 How do I get water to my outdoor kitchen?
- 12 How far should a gas grill be from your house?
- 13 Does a pergola add value to your home UK?
- 14 Is a new patio a good investment?
How much is an outdoor kitchen worth?
On the low end, expect to spend about $2000-3000 on your outdoor kitchen. This price tag can reach up to $20,000 or even higher depending on the quality of the materials used and the number of appliances and accessories you purchase for your outdoor kitchen.
How much did you pay for your outdoor kitchen?
The national average for an outdoor kitchen is $13,176, with average prices ranging from $5,057 – $17,276. The least you can expect to pay is $2,875 while the high end tops out around $40,750. The average cost per square foot ranges from $32.50 – $100 per square foot.
Does an outdoor kitchen add value to a home UK?
You’ll also need to consider the climate where you live; while an outdoor kitchen will add value in nearly any region, you’ll get the best returns when selling if you live in a warm climate where the kitchen will have more regular use.
Does outdoor kitchen add value?
Outdoor Kitchens continue to grow in popularity, and experts in the space believe that an outdoor kitchen significantly increases the value of a home. A study from Absolute Outdoor Kitchens found homes with an outdoor kitchen see an ROI of between 100% and 200% than homes without.
Should I put a sink in my outdoor kitchen?
A sink makes any outdoor kitchen more functional, practical and convenient. An outdoor sink is great when you have a garden. You can rinse off just-picked fruits and veggies and keep dirt out of the house. You can also use the sink to prepare cut garden flowers for a vase.
Do you need planning permission for an outdoor kitchen UK?
‘ Planning permission is not required because an outdoor kitchen will not be considered a permanent structure,’ advises Chris Harrington of garden design practice, Harrington Porter. ‘In urban areas, the most important thing is to consider your neighbors.
How do I protect my outdoor kitchen from the weather?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Drain your outdoor faucet(s).
- Drain sprinklers.
- Clean and polish your stainless steel grill.
- Turn off your gas line.
- Polish your cabinetry.
- Store all your outdoor furniture.
- Empty your refrigerator and freezer.
- Clean out your ice maker.
How do you install an outdoor kitchen?
Get inspired with the creative options below!
- Transform a Patio into a Kitchen.
- Move Your Kitchen to an Open Deck.
- Turn a Covered Deck into an Outdoor Kitchen.
- Add an Outdoor Kitchen to Your Pool.
- Make the Ultimate Backyard Entertaining Space.
- Set Up a Cooking Station Under a Pergola.
- Combine the Kitchen & Dining Area.
How much does it cost to add a built in grill?
Built-In BBQ Grill Cost Your budget for a natural gas BBQ grill should be between $150 and $450 for installation, plus $250 to $3,500 for the appliance. Your grill is the centerpiece of this outdoor space.
What is an outdoor kitchen called?
The term ‘outdoor kitchen’ is used in different contexts by different people. ‘outdoor kitchen’ “. However most home designers agree that a project to be called an outdoor kitchen it must include at least one good-quality cooking appliance like a gas grill or a wood-fired oven, some counter space and a sink.
How do I get water to my outdoor kitchen?
Add a water supply line from inside the house, with shutoff valves and drain plugs at the lowest point. Run the supply line through the wall of the house and out to the outdoor kitchen. Route the pipe through the bottom of the outdoor sink base cabinet. Install male-threaded adapters for the sink tubes.
How far should a gas grill be from your house?
Not Giving the Grill Enough Space Floating embers can easily spark a fire! Your grill—whether it’s charcoal or gas—should be at least 10 feet away from deck railings and any structures, like your home, garage or sheds.
Does a pergola add value to your home UK?
Yes, a garden pergola will add value to your home. Maintaining your property throughout the years is the number one secret to ensure it doesn’t decrease in value. Keeping the facilities and decor in your home up to date guarantees its appeal if it was ever on the market.
Is a new patio a good investment?
That said, it’s estimated that well-designed patios not only add 8-10% home value, but also earn an ROI of over 80%. A better option for most homeowners, however, would be to refinish or repair an existing patio, as repair estimates average around $1,400. This can provide an ROI of nearly 500%.